Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am heading up to the Outlet Mall with my two girls.  We have a FUN PACKED DAY lined up and I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD to spending the day with my two favorite daughters.  Check out the fun we had yesterday at Little Amerika Amusement Park......
Here we are at the entrance to Little America Amusement Park.
We brought a Sub Sandwich Picnic along with us.......and after we finished our sandwiches....We allowed the kids to take off on a FULL RUN through the park.
One of the first stops was Hailey and Brooke riding this Roller Coaster.
Here's Steven at the Go-Carts.....
And Hailey and Brooke right behind him.......
Here's Twoie checking out an ice cream cone his momma had......
And Twoie taking a break to play with his new birthday magnetic!
So after 5-LONG HOT hours of SUN.........FUN.......and lots of amusement park nummies.......One little guy was EXHAUSTED!

For my card share today.......I was thinking........How about a pretty "thank you" card!
I used the new "Water Color Thank You" set to create this oh so pretty thank you card.
The "Water Color Thank You" sentiment was stamped on Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant ink.
I used the new Spiral Border Punch to create the mat at the bottom of my card.  And I used the new Wisteria Wonder 1/2" Seam Binding around my punched out spiral border.
The "thank you" sentiment was die-cut out with the Window Framelit dies and then all I did was cut off the two sides of the framelit to create a fun new shape for my card.  I also used the Subtles DSP Stack for my background designer series paper.......and added one Elegant Eggplant Petite Petal punched flower to my sentiment mat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the Little Amerika Album I created  .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wake up, Twoie! What a fun day. We used to take Caroline there. Yummy black and white card!

    ReplyDelete