Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sheriff's Pouch

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
How about another fun project using the new Yee-Haw stamp set from Stampin' UP!  Today I have a special little burlap bag project to share with you.  Check this little cutie out........
I used one of the Stampin' UP! Burlap Bags to act as the base for my super darling Sheriff tag.
I stamped the Sheriff badge image onto Whisper White cardstock.....Using Tempting Turquoise ink.  I then grabbed my new Blendabilities and started coloring in the badge.
I stamped the Woodgrain background stamp onto some Crumb Cake cardstock and then set out to create a simple banner flag.  I used Clear Embossing Powder to bring a real WOW FACTOR look to my banner flag. 
I fussy-cut out my Sheriff badge and added it to a 1-3/4" Early Espresso circle......and added some Linen Thread around the embossed banner flag to form a fun little lasso.
I used one of the new Stampin' UP! natural clothespins to attach my banner flag to the side of my muslin bag.
Just love how this project turned out.........And can see making some more of these for my upcoming Saddle-UP! event in October.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share one more Yee-Haw card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. There's a new sheriff in town and her name is Kadie! Giddyap!

    ReplyDelete