Saturday, August 16, 2014

Mary Fish CASE

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well........We arrived back in Arizona yesterday and we are getting settled back to our beautiful sunny life.

My card share for today is a sweet little CASE card that my good friend Mary Fish shared on her blog last month.  I used this card to make my daughter a bunch of Thank You cards for her business and here is what I created for her......
It's a BEAUTIFUL Thank-You card.
It uses the Black and White Basic DSP........And each of the squares have been tear-dropped shaped with my Project Life Corner Rounder.
The sentiment is a simple thank you message.......With a  Real Red bitty punch heart added to the flag end.  After mounting my heart to my sentiment with dimensional adhesive.....I added some Crystal Effects over the heart for a SERIOUS WOW FACTOR!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Kards by Kadie creations ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I recognize that card and am so honored! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete