Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Stencil Card With Die-Cut Flower

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This PRETTY notecard was made with the GORGEOUS 'Stylish Stems Framelits Dies' and some Peekaboo Peach ink.
All I did was die-cut out the large flower in this framelits set onto a large piece of Whisper White cardstock and used that die-cut piece as a stencil.

The die-cut stencil was placed over a Whisper White notecard top panel and then with one of my Sponge Daubers ......... I simply started daubing in my Peekaboo Peach ink onto the stencil.  It was like magic, when I lifted the stencil off my panel and saw the beautiful flower that was left behind.
This FUN & FLIRTY banner flag was created using some Subtles Designer Series Paper along with some Silver Glimmer Paper.  A small piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon and Silver Sequin Trim was added to the top of that banner flag and all it took was one single staple to pull it all together.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Bunch of Blossoms' set with Peekaboo Peach ink.....
And the final touch was adding a few Silver Sequin Trims around the front of my card.  I ended up making two of this card and packaged it up into a pretty portfolio that I will share with you soon.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling cluster of strips of DSP patterns and sequins!

    ReplyDelete