Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Baby Trophy Pop Up Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is a FABULOUS pop-up trophy style card.
When you slide the center panel down.......
It springs up and reveal a fun little sentiment center panel.
Here is what the backside of the card looks like.  And this would be the perfect location to write your special message.
For the base of my card I used Mint Macaroon cardstock ...... And I ran it through the Big Shot and used the 'Lucky Star' embossing folder to create a soft embossed look.
Here are the measurements for my Baby Trophy Card.  Base Card (Mint Macaroon) is 4-1/4" x 10" and scored at 1-1/4", 2-1/2", 3-3/4", 5", 6-1/4", 7-1/2" and 8-3/4".  The center Very Vanilla panel is 3" x 5-1/4" and the Mint Macaroon center panel is 3-1/4" x 5-1/2".  Hope you have fun making one of these fun little cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The "engineer" in you always fascinates me. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete