Sunday, May 28, 2017

Berry Burst Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog (that will be released June 1st).  This card uses several new products from that catalog .......... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This card spot-lights the new 2017-2019 Stampin' UP! In-Color Berry Burst.
I started out by adding a small panel of the new 'Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack' to the bottom of my Whisper White base card.
My medallion piece was made using the 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies' and the new Berry Burst and Powder Pink In-Colors.
My sentiment was stamped with the Berry Burst ink using the new 'Label Me Pretty' set.........
And that's all it took for me to complete this pretty card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy combination of berry and pink . . . really shows off these amazing dies!

    ReplyDelete