Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Baby Wipe Swish Technique

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out these two versions of the Baby Wipe Swish Technique.
This technique just couldn't be any easier to create.  All you need to do is grab two different colored ink pads (I used Soft Suede and Crumb Cake) ...... And grab a baby wipe.  You begin by taking the baby wipe and scrunching it up into a ball and dragging/dipping it in your ink pad.   Once you have some ink on the baby wipe - drag the inked up baby wipe over your Whisper White panel several times.  You will be swishing and dragging the baby wipe over the Whisper White panel (each time changing the direction you swish/drag your baby wipe), until you have a look you are happy with.
Once I was happy with the look of my inked panel, I wrapped some Cherry Cobbler and Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine around the left hand side of my inked up panel before adhering it down onto my Whisper White base card.
For a finishing touch, I stamped three feathers from the 'Feather Together' set.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay and Elegant Eggplant for my three stamped feathers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: