Friday, May 26, 2017

Friends Friday Gifts From Lisa

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today I am going to feature all the WONDERFUL FUN GIFTS that my AMAZING DOWNLINE Lisa Pretto has sent to me over the last couple months.  What makes these gifts so extra special ......... I will be offering all of them to my downline team.  Let me share those awesome gifts and fabulous tags that Lisa created for me. 
First up is a package of Stampin' Spritzers ........ And how WONDERFUL is the tag that Lisa created to go along with this gift!
Next up is a package of YUMMY Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon ....... And check out the BEAUTIFUL tag that Lisa created for this gift.
Here is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE gifts to receive ....... Linen Thread.  And Lisa created a DARLING party tag for this gift.
This gift is the PERFECT gift to send any time ....... Pearls are always a welcome gift.  And how about that OH SO PRETTY tag that Lisa made.
And my final gift to share with you today is this roll of GORGEOUS Silver Ribbon.  And this tag Lisa created is just OH SO LOVELY!
And I close out today with yet another one of Lisa's PERFECT little notecards.  This was congratulating me on my great sales in April.
 
Many thanks Lisa Pretto for your GENEROUS and ALWAYS GIVING SPIRIT.  I am going to put all your gifts into a basket and allow my downline team to pick their favorite items at our meeting on Wednesday.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment