Friday, May 05, 2017

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some awesome projects that were sent to me.  Let me share those projects with you now..........
First up is this OH SO PRETTY card that my friend Debbie R. made for me.  How did she know I LOVE LOVE LOVE PINK????
Next up is this FUN FUN FUN card that my fellow demonstrator/nurse friend Deb S made for me.  Just looking at this card makes me SMILE BIG!!!
This card was made by my friend and fellow demonstrator Judy G....
Along with this card too was made by Judy.  She is SO TALENTED!
And my final share is this gift that my downline and friend Dawn gave to me.....
It is a GORGEOUS purple silk bag ...... that was filled with two small containers that had some fabulous silver charms inside.  NOW THAT WAS A WOW KIND OF GIFT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This group knows how to strut their paper crafting skills!

    ReplyDelete