Sunday, May 21, 2017

Spot Light Sunday - Eastern Palace Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the upcoming NEW 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog, that I was able to pre-order early ....... just for being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.  Let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How BOLD and BEAUTIFUL is this card!
It starts out by using a panel of the new 'Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper' across the top portion of my card.  I'm totally in LOVE with all the gold that is in this specialty paper.
Next, I die-cut a medallion image from the OVER THE TOP 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies'.  I have to say that this is a die set that includes 14 different dies and the possibilities of what you can create with these 14 dies is ENDLESS!
Into the center of the Dapper Denim medallion, I added one of the 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers'.   Talk about a WOW FACTOR!  All I needed to do to finish off that medallion was to stamp my thank you sentiment and I used some Gold Embossing Powder to put it OVER THE TOP!
One final touch for this card was to add some Gold Sequin Trim....
And this card was finished.
So what do you think of this new Eastern Palace Suite?
It will be available for purchase on June 1st.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a striking card Kadie. LOVE that Dapper Denim and Gold together...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete