Friday, May 19, 2017

Friends Friday SW Stampers Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that today I share cards that my SouthWest Stamper demo friends swapped with me.  Let me share those cards with you now...........
First up is the Make n' Take card that Sue had us create.
This FUN card was made by Edna.
Annie created this BEAUTIFUL card.
Neda shared this DETAILED card.
Ana swapped this YUMMY card.
 This AWESOME card was created by Wendy.
This FESTIVE card was made by Teresa.
How HAPPY is this card created by Netty. 
 This GORGEOUS card was made by Sue.
And this DELIGHFUL and FUNNY card was made by Dianne. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful group of cards by talented artists (and friends)! Thanks for sharing, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete