Saturday, May 13, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Sara Thing

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have three SERIOUSLY FUN CARDS to share with you!  These cards were all made with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  This kit was an exclusive kit designed by Stampin' UP! CEO Sara Douglas and was properly named ....... A Sara Thing.  I'm totally in love with all three of these cards and want to share them with you now.
These cards were based around the watercolor technique that Sara created for this kit.
First up was this QUICK & EASY watercolor wash card.
I created mine for a 'Father's Day' card.......And think it's going to make some special Dad SMILE BIG! 
Next up is a multi-colored watercolor resist card.
All I needed to do was scribble some watercolor pencils over the embossed diamond image and then add some water to the top of the color and blend it all in.
And this card just HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE!
The diamond image was colored in quickly with the watercolor pencils and the two flowers came with the kit and were attached with a couple glue dots.
I would say that Sara knocked this kit out of the park and after I created these three cards ...... I went to town designing some alternate cards.  I will share those with you over the next couple of weeks.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Mother's Day project with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity . . . of course, brilliant Kadie L. execution!

    ReplyDelete