Monday, May 08, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Hooray Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added some additional product found in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.

Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM....
Today's upgraded version added some additional DSP and stamping.
I started out by die-cutting both the fun fox and the banner flag from the 'Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper'.
Here you can see that I added the Hip Hip Hooray sentiment from the 'Birthday Delivery' set right into the die-cut banner.  I also added an additional panel of Designer Series Paper to the top of my Crumb Cake card.
I also added that same Designer Series Paper to the bottom of my card.  To the top of the Designer Series Paper I stamped my birthday sentiment (also from the 'Birthday Delivery' set) on a panel of Pacific Point cardstock.......and then adhered that stamped sentiment directly onto my Designer Series Paper.
I used Crumb Cake ink and the present stamp from the 'Birthday Delivery' stamp set and stamped a row of presents across the bottom portion of my card.  And one final upgrade was adding some of the new 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the top of each stamped present.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: