Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sympathy Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
5-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have a special sympathy card to share with you.  It's one that is going out to my good friend Mary Fish's husband, Scott.  His father passed away last week and I just wanted both him and Mary to know that I am thinking of them.  Here is the card I sent to Scott......
I used the 'Vivid Vases' stamp set to create my card. 
I used some Smoky Slate ink and my water color brush to lightly add some shading to each of the stamped vases. 
And I think the real magic to this card is the horizon line I added with my Black 'Project Life' Journaling Pen.  The extra fine tip of this pen allowed me to create a extra crisp horizon line that grounded my vases and pulled this whole card together. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty Get Well card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. We arrived back in Tucson last night. Feels good to be home and enjoy your simply gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sorry to hear of Scott's Father passing!
    Your card is so pretty and so thoughtful!
    Love how you did the vases.Great job water coloring. Awesome idea to draw the line to ground your vases.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete