Friday, April 17, 2015

SOTM Club March Tag

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
10-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I am heading out for my Scissors and the City Retreat......And meeting up with 5-of my Phoenix GalPals.  We are spending the entire weekend at the Tucson Hilton Garden Inn and we will be doing some SERIOUS PaperCrafting ALL WEEKEND LONG!  My goal is to work on Twoie's 1st year album.....And hopefully have it done by the time my daughter arrives.
My share for today are my Stamp of the Month Club Thank-You tags that I made for March.
The stamp set for March was the "Big News" set.  I used the 'WooHoo' stamp and created three colorful banner flags and added a stamped 'thank you!' between each banner flag.
The colors are bright and fun ....... And I'm loving the way this tag turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the gifts I made for my Scissors and the City gals ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: