Friday, April 03, 2015

Downline Easter Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
24-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have a fun little share for you.......It's one that I created for my down line meeting on Wednesday.  I decided to make an "all attending" gift for each of my down lines who attended my April 1st meeting.......And here is what each of them received........

They each received an Easter Basket that was just packed with some amazing Stampin' UP! product.
 Here's the Coastal Cabana basket. 
I used the Strawberry Basket Die for my Easter Basket.......
 And added this fun 2"x3" notepad to each basket.
This idea came from fellow demo Brenda Q.  It's a fun little key-chain note pad that coordinated perfectly with each basket. 
 This is the Pink Pirouette version.
And without a doubt.....my favorite. 
 The Calypso Coral version was a favorite......
 And looked "oh so pretty" with the Coastal Cabana flower.
 And this last version is the Crushed Curry basket.
 That just SCREAMS bright and happy.
Each basket had a package of Rhinestones........Bakers Twine......Washi Tape......Ink Spot and Re-Inker.....A Paper Pumpkin "D" Block......And some Embossing Powder.  I have to say that the ladies were surprised and happy with their all attending gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a pretty flower card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. What a lucky group and amazing upline you are! These are so thoughtful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved my prezzie!!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved my prezzie!!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete