Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
16-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you........It's one that we created at my last Saddle-UP! Event.  You might be wondering what is so special about this card........It seriously looks amazing in ANY color combination.  Let's jump right in with today's share.......

We created this Happy Happy Birthday card with Crushed Curry ink.
We used the 'Celebrate Today' stamp set......
And added gold sequins with a pearl center for the front of our card.
The final touch to this card was adding some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine to the left hand edge of our stamped birthday sentiment banner.  Darling little card........And perfect in any color combination.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an embossed note card with you  ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I was knocked out by this beautiful card in our private InkBig chat and I'm loving it all over again. The yellow and white are so crisp!

    ReplyDelete