Saturday, April 04, 2015

Mailbox Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
23-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Okay My Friends......You KNOW what today is!
GO BADERS GO!
My post today is the fun little mailbox gift that I left my SaddleBrooke friends yesterday morning. Check out this little gift of HAPPINESS I left for them........
This little surprise was hanging on each of their mailboxes.


 Here's a close-up of the little cutie!
 And the yummy cello bag that was tucked inside each box.
The box was created with the Envelope Punch Board ......... (Please email me if you would like measurements for this box).  Kadielabadie@live.com
 And I punched a hole in the top of the box to act as a handle.
 After I tucked the cello bag into the box.........
I added some Seam Binding and tied it up a pretty bow.
 I used several punches to create the ADORABLE punch art bunny.  And this mailbox gift was done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some fun Easter Cards with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 
 

6 comments:

  1. We will see you at the final game Cheri! Go Badgers! (and Go Green)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunny Kadie!!! I'm sure everyone enjoyed them.
    Happy Easter and thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm especially nutso about the carrot! Such fun! Go, Badgers. What a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The carrot...the bunny....oh wow.

    ReplyDelete