Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April SW Stamper Swap Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
6-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I want to start my blog post out by wishing my youngest daughter Jenni a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Can't wait to see you next week.
 
My card share for today are the swap cards I received from the SW Stampers at our April Demo meeting.  Let's jump right in with today's share....... 
First up is the card that Rachel made.
Here is the card that Lydia made.
This is Sue's Card.
This card was made by Annie.
Here's the card that Diane made.
This is Tricia' Card.
Edna made this card.......Sorry for the blurry pic!
And this is the card I created.
 
So there you have it my friends........The card my very talented group of Stampin' UP! demonstrators made for our April SW Stampers meeting.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty sympathy card I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful group of cards and talent! Hope you had a fun night together.

    ReplyDelete