Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ombre Card

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Needless to say........I am at my happiest when I'm with my kiddo's. 
Jenni and her family arrived last night about dinner time.  And I am enjoying having my grandkids here and will be doing some SERIOUS SPOILING of both of them.  My card share for today is a fun little ombre style card ............ Let's jump right in with my card share for today.....
 
This style card was created with Striped Scallop Thinlits dies and three different colors of cardstock.
I used Early Espresso.....Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.
My Striped Scallop piece was die-cut with Early Espresso cardstock.


And a final touch for my card was to add a pretty Early Espresso ribbon and a Crumb Cake 'hello' tag.
Totally LOVE the look of this technique.....And will be making more of these fun cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Sheltering Tree card that I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful cards ever! Love the mix of neutrals. So excited your have the kiddos there!

    ReplyDelete