Monday, April 20, 2015

Flower Pot Treat

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
7-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Y*I*K*E*S my friends........It is only one short week away until my youngest daughter arrives in Tucson.  I thought it was just going to be her and my youngest granddaughter (Brooke aka-Doll Baby) coming out for the graduation ........ But she surprised me and told me that the whole family is coming out.  THAT MEANS........Twoie will be here in 7-short days.  Need I say more?

My share today is a fun little 'Get Well' flower pot I made for my girlfriend Sue ....... Who had a knee replacement earlier in the month.  Check out this cute little treat that I made for her........

This little 'get well' flower pot was the perfect little something-something to send to Sue. 
 It's made with a 3"x8-12/" piece of Cajun Craze cardstock....
That is scored at 1", 3-1/2", 5" and 7-1/2".
The top of the pot was decorated with some Cajun Craze DSP and a quick little 'get well wishes' banner. 
 The flower was stamped with the Petal Potpourri stamp set......
And the flower is attached to a Tootsie Pop Sucker. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some cards made by my SW Stamper friends ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment