Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Saddle-UP! Gift Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
13-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have several things on my plate.  As I get ready for an upcoming Stampin' UP! meeting ....... And put the finishing touches on my April Stamp Camp tomorrow .......... I want to share with you a darling little gift bag that we created at my last Saddle-UP! Event.  
This bag was not only serving as a darling little project idea for my Saddle-UP! Event ........ But also served as a way for the ladies who attended my event to take home their 20-completed projects.
We used the 'Chalk Talk' set and Coastal Cabana ink to create this beautiful tag for the front of our bags.......
And the 'Petal Potpourri' set was used to create the beautiful flowers for the front of our bag.
We used Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay to create our flowers.
The bags were a HUGE HIT and the ladies were able to fill them up with all their completed Saddle-UP! Event projects.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Downline Thank You card from last month with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the tone on tone of the flowers. Looks very swank with the tag!

    ReplyDelete