Saturday, April 25, 2015

April Thank You Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
2-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I'm hosting a "Retirement Open House" for my Stampin' UP! customers.  I have pulled all my retired stamps and product..........And have invited my gals to drop in and view the recently announced Stampin' UP! retired product.  I will also give my gals the opportunity to make cards with any of the Stampin' UP! product that I have set out.  I have made several sample card projects to inspire the ladies.......And will just let them "GO AT IT" and have some fun.   
 
My share for today are my April customer thank-you tags.  Let's jump right in with this share.....  
 Here's the four different versions of the tags I made.
I used the 'Stacked with Love" Designer Series Paper Stack...... 
Along with a 'Personalized' Circle Monogram stamp that I had designed.
My Bitty Butterfly punch looks amazing with a fun little trail.  And this butterfly trail was created with the help of a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
I topped off my tag with some Real Red Cotton Ribbon and tied it all up with some Basic Black Baker's Twine.
LOVE how these tags turned out........And have heard from several of my customers saying they really like this months tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my April Thank You Cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Any surprises that my favorite thing is the little flight "trail" for the butterfly. You always master the details, my friend!

    ReplyDelete