Thursday, April 16, 2015

So happy for you!

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends
11-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
We had a blast at Stamp Camp yesterday.......And the ladies walked away with SEVERAL new stamping techniques to try out when they got home.  I think the most favorite technique of mine was using Embossing Folders to stamp with.  Hopefully......I can share some of those techniques with you in the next couple of weeks.  My share today is a pretty congrats card I made last month for my downlines who reached specific sales status.   Well.......I liked the design so much.....I changed up the sentiment and created this darling 'So happy for you' card.
Talk about bright and happy......
This is my Calypso Coral version......
The sentiment was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.....
And some punched butterflies were added to the card - Which had pearls added to the center of each butterflies body........And I used my Blendabilities to color in the three pearls.
And here is my Bermuda Bay version.



How fun is this 'WooHoo' stamped tag!
I leave you today with both samples Side by Side!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little tag I created ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: