Monday, April 06, 2015

Easter Treats From Friends

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
21-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Okay My Friends - You KNOW what today is
GO BUCKY GO!
Today I have several Easter treasures to share with you.  They are what my very talented friends created for me.  Let's jump right in with today's share......

First up is this yummy treat that my friend Carol made for me (and Jack).  I had to immediately take this picture......because I knew that once these package got open......they would be GONE!
Next is a sweet little Easter Basket treat that my good friend Lynn made for me.
And this card was made by Lynn too.
This ADORABLE little set of mini milk cartons was made by my good friend Sandra.
And this DARLING bunny card was made by my good friend Pam.
And my last Easter card was made by my good good Scissors in the City friend Donna. OH SO CUTE!
 
MANY THANKS to each of these very talented ladies for making me these amazing treasures.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my April downline swap card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Bucky didn't quite pull it off but it was a good game. Meanwhile, you have adorable treats to keep you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry about the game! Next year, you will get 'em!
    Wow Ee Girl - you got lots of adorable goodies for Easter. I love all those adorable bunnies. Cute little, fuzzy ear on Pam's.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete