Friday, September 27, 2013

SW Stamper September Swap Cards Part Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two cards that I received at my September SW Stampers meeting.  These cards were created by a Mother/Daughter Stampin' UP demonstrator team.  Let me share those two cards with you now........ 
My first card is by Teresa M.  She is the daughter portion of this Mother/Daughter demonstrator team.
Teresa used the "Mosaic Madness" stamp set and Mosaic Punch to create this bold and dynamic mosaic panel on her card.
She also used the "Modern Mosaic" embossing folder on her Rich Razzleberry cardstock and added some 3/8" Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon to the bottom section of her card.  GORGEOUS CARD Teresa ........ I love the color combination and all the work that went into creating this card.
And this is the Mother portion of this Mother/Daughter demonstrator team........Isabel.
Isabel ran the top portion of her Whisper White cardstock piece through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder........and left the bottom section plan.  She also used the SUPER BEAUTIFUL 1" Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and ran it across the front of her card. 
And the best part of this card is the Santa that Isabel stamped from the "Tag It" stamp set.  Such a FUN and FESTIVE tag for this card.  Love how Isabel used her Stampin' Write Black Marker to add some fun to Santa's belt and boots.  Thanks Isabel for swapping this card with me.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share two more swap cards from my September SW Stampers meeting.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


1 comment:

  1. We both posted Teresa's card today! Must be on the same wavelength. I saved Isabel's for a holiday post in the future. Both cards are so darling!

    ReplyDelete