Friday, September 20, 2013

Halloween Cards Part ONE

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends......we arrived back home yesterday afternoon.....and without a doubt.......there really is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!  Here's what hugged us good-bye yesterday morning when we left San Diego......
 I'm going to miss these little buggers!

Today I have Day One of a SIX PART SERIES of fun Halloween cards and projects to share with you.  Let's jump right in with the first two cards..........
 
 This first card was made by my fellow SU demo Edna MacCarter.
Her Mummy image was stamped using the Googly Ghouls stamp set and then she cut it out and she used dimensional adhesive to pop it up off her card.  She also added a Googlies eye to her mummy face.......for some REAL FUN !
She used the retired Spider Web embossing folder to create her background piece.  AWESOME AWESOME card Edna!
This next card was made by my friend Judy.
 
She used a retired SU skeleton stamp and stamped directly onto Whisper White cardstock.  She also used her colored pencils to shade in the bones of her skeleton and that really created lots of depth to this fun little guy.
She embossed a darling little pumpkin and then used some distress ink to really bring out the embossing on her pumpkin.  SUPER AWESOME card Judy!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween cards and projects with you........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment