Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloweeen Cards Part SIX

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the final day of my SIX PART SERIES of fun Halloween cards and projects I have received.   Today's card is the SaddleBrooke Stampers challenge card I made for last years October meeting.  Let's jump right in with that share.......
I created this super fun spinner card using lots of papercrafting supplies that I had in my stash.  I used the now retired Howl-o-ween Creeps SU Stamp Set.........
And a spider die-cut that I purchased at the Mesa Convention.  I punched the slot for my spider to spin across using the word window punch. 
To help my spider to spin........I used some dimensionals and a penny on the back of the spider and this little spider just rolled across the opening I made on the front of my card. 
 
Thanks for joining me for this mini Happy Halloween card series.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with your.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh for Heavens sake. This is soooo adorable. I will definitely have to try this. It looks so amazing. My Great niece and Nephew would love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best spinner idea ever. love just thinking about that spider going round and round!

    ReplyDelete