Sunday, September 01, 2013

Spooky Tree 2012

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
So I'm still missing all my little people back in Wisconsin BIG TIME.  But I've received lots of pictures of Twoie from my daughter Jenni..........And have to say that this is one of my favorite pictures of Twoie (for this past week that is)..........
This was taken right after Twoie's bath.  ADORABLE or what!
 
So now on with my share for today.  Well it's the first day of September and I'm ready to share my Spooky little Halloween Tree with you.

Here is my 2012 Spooky Tree and one of my FAVORITE Halloween cards!
I used the SU Halloween Bingo Bits stamp set.......
And stamped almost all the images onto Whisper White cardstock.......
And punched each of the out with the 1-1/4" circle punch.
I then grabbed lots of Orange, Black, Green and Purple cardstock......my coordinating circle and scallop circle punches and began creating frames for each of the images I stamped.
I added some black and white tulle......
Along with coordinating ribbons to accent each of my scallop pieces.
SUPER FUN........and SUPER SPOOKY TREE for 2012!
I'm working on preparing my 2013 Spooky Tree and hope to have it completed in the next couple of days.  When I get it finished......I will share it with you.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more Halloween Treats with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!