Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Cards Part THREE

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Three of a SIX PART SERIES of fun Halloween cards and projects I have received.  My first card today is a fun little card I received from my good friend Opal Larkin. 
She used the retired SU Spider Web folder......and two retired SU Halloween stamp sets to create her card.

She created a fun base card by stamping small spiders around the entire outer edges of her card.
 And she also used the Spider Web embossing folder to create her great center focal point.
The real WOW FACTOR of Opals card is the way she used a punch to stamp her Trick or Treat sentiment and then she added it to the bottom of her card.   GREAT CARD Opal! 
And my second card share for today is this HILARIOUS card that was made by my good friend Ann LaPerre. 
 She created these AWESOME headstones.......
And how AMAZING are these names?
AWESOME AWESOME card Ann!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with more Halloween cards and projects to share with you.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable how Opal's card has the spider ticket peeking out and Ann master the art of Halloween whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh....too funny! I actually laughed out loud reading those tomb stones. I really needed that. The mummy is adorable and I really like how she did the grass. I love that she used the pink for Halloween too. Too cute. The spider sticking out is adorable. Love how she used the spiders all the way around too. Thanks for sharing! I am still smiling. =)

    ReplyDelete