Friday, September 13, 2013

Get Away Vacation Pillow Gift

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
This is post two for today.......one that should have been submitted last night..... but I was just too exhausted to move off the super comfy bed that I snuggled into after dinner.  Let me share with you the SUPER FUN pillow gift that SU left for me in my room last night.........
Here is what came for me last night!
The packaging was EXACTLY the same look as all the Get Away Vacation luggage tags......name tags and travel information that I received from Stampin' UP!
After I TORE (and I do mean TORE) into this box of HAPPY..........this is what was peeking upat me!
It wasn't until I pulled this out of the box that I realized it was a Mexican Talavera (sp????) piece!
 OH MY GOSH FRIENDS........How gorgeous is this!  
The colors just SCREAM HAPPY and will be fabulous in our Arizona home.  THANK YOU Stampin' UP! for this amazing pillow gift!
 
 
Thanks for joining me for my second blog post for today.  Jack and I are off to Balboa Park to enjoy a day of FUN in the SUN and serious sight-seeing.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for Day Three of my September Stamp Camp cards and projects.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT? Aaah! That is so perfect for your home! Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would covet that pitcher. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....No way! They gave this to you! Holy buckets of pitchers....how beautiful. OMG! Thanks for sharing! I have to go check your next post...OMG...Have BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete