Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Ghosty Gum Holders

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends.......I've been back from Wisconsin for just a little over a week now.....and I'm going to post my final "I MISS YOU" post on my grandkids today.  Here's what I'm missing.......

Of course that cutie little Twoie.......

 My two granddaughters Hailey and Brooke!
(this was Cheryl opening up her birthday card and seeing money in it)

My oldest daughter Cheryl......

My youngest daughter Jenni (with Twoie)!

And my oldest grandson Jared and youngest grandson Steven!
 
Today's post is another Halloween gift giving idea.  This one is done with a flat packs of gum and some cardstock and DSP.

I used some retired DSP for the front of my gum holders.....along with the Owl Builder Punch (turned upside down) for my ghost!
 Here's a group shot of my gum holders.......
Cut your cardstock the width of your gum holder and then just wrap your cardstock around the entire packaging of your package of gum and use sticky tape to secure closed.
 I grabbed my 1/2" circle punch and punched out a notch so the gum could be easily removed.
The sentiment was printed out on my printer (because I had soooo many of these to make) and then punched out using the Word Window punch and then matted onto a Modern Label punched out piece.
For the ghost........I just punched out the Owl from the Owl Builder punch.......cut off his little legs and turned him upside down.  All that was left to do was add a couple black 1/4" circles for the eyes.......And I created the most adorable little ghost for the front of my gum holder.
 
So there you have it friends.......another fun Halloween project......that comes together in a FLASH!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Halloween Treat with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. you make all these goodies holders sound so easy. adorable for Halloween! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how precious! He doesn't want to miss anything. One eye open and one eye closed. =)

    I love these little gum holders and I bet my Great Nephew and Niece would love them too. I really have a wonderful list of projects now that will keep my mind busy for weeks. Thank you soooo much! You are so talented! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete