Sunday, September 08, 2013

Baby Girl Card for Marge

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
My really quick share for today is a repeat of a card that I made when Twoie was born......but this card was made for the sweetest little grandbaby of my friend and downline Marge.  She was blessed with the most adorable little granddaughter at the end of July......and it wasn't until I returned from our trip to Wisconsin that I got this card out to her.
The card was inspired by that "OH SO TALENTED" Jackie Toppa........
The shoes are the small oval punch with a 1/2" circle added.......and a small knotted piece of Stitched Ribbon.
I stamped the sentiment with Melon Mambo ink...... 
And the background splatter was created using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. 
The card turned out perfect and I'm thrilled beyond words that Marge has become a Grandma.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my September Fabulously Unique (FU) card with you......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: