Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Get Well Card for Shelli

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Last week.......Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' UP!, was injured while horseback riding.  Thrown from the horse she was riding (her horse stumbled) she fractured her wrist (in 3-places), pelvis and collarbone.  Her daughter Sara says Shelli has experienced a lot of pain with this accident but maintains a positive outlook and is expected to make a full recovery. 

Here is the card I made for Shelli.......
 I used the Sassy Salutations stamp set for my sentiment.....
 And the Flower Shop stamp set for my trio of flowers......
 A small piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Ribbon was added......
 And the Sizzlits Little Leaves Die was used to add a little Pistachio Pudding punch of color!
I'm so happy with the way this card turned out!
Wishing Shelli a very speedy recovery.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween treats with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

3 comments:

  1. This paper bouquet would brighten anyone's day. Shelli will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kadie! Your Flower Shop mixed with Quatrefancy paper here is so sweet! An you stitched for Shelli, she is going to love your card! What a Sweet Pea you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.... I don't think I would be able to do all that faux stitching with my arthritic hand and keep it straight. Hmmmm....I might go give it a try. I had surgery on that thumb almost 2 years ago and it hurts to even hold a pen let alone write. Darn it; I am going to give it a try. I love it. And, your flowers and ribbon are just gorgeous with that cantaloupe color. I really like how the pistachio little leaves peek thru the petals too. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete