Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Cards Part FIVE

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Five of a SIX PART SERIES of fun Halloween cards and project. Today I have one card I received and one card that was made at last years October Stamp Camp.  Let me begin by sharing the card I received......
This card was made by my fellow Stampin' UP! demo friend Sue Smedley.
She used the now retired peek-a-boo SU Bigz die to create her Halloween "boo" message.....
And when the two "O's" are opened up..........Sue used the small oval punch to create eyeballs for the inside of her "O's".  Such a FUN little card! 

My next card was one that we made at last years October Stamp Camp.  We used some now retired DSP and SU Lucy Limeade ruffled ribbon.
We also used the Bootiful Occasions stamp set and Stampin' Write markers to create a pretty amazing and fun Witches boot for the front of our card.
We also used the now retired SU Spider Web embossing folder to create a super fun texture to our Pumpkin Pie base card panel.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the final day of my Happy Halloween cards and projects with you.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for the share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That Sue Smedley card is one of my favorite uses of "BOO!" Love the crystal effects on your colorful witch boot!

    ReplyDelete