Thursday, September 26, 2013

SW Stamper September Halloween Cards

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a couple more Halloween cards to share with you.  These are from my SW Stamper friends and fellow SU demonstrators.  Let's jump right in with my first card share...... 
This card is from my fellow demonstrator friend Karen R.  This was Karen's card swap at our September SW Stampers meeting.
She used the Tags 4 You stamp set.......and punched it out with the Label Bracket Punch.  She layered it onto the Word Window Punch (in Pumpkin Pie) and the Label Collections Framelits (in Basic Black). 
Karen also used the Chevron Embossing Folder to create a SUPER FUN background for her Pumpkin Pie base card mat and snipped-up a piece of the Witches' Brew DSP to create a fun flag that she hung below her "Trick or Treat" piece.  DARLING CARD Karen ....... And thank you for sharing your card with me.
And my next swap card was shared by my sweet demonstrator friend Edna (aka Alma). 
Edna created a great DSP bow banner for the top of her card.  She used a small panel of the Witches' Brew DSP and added some Washi Tape right through the center of her DSP and topped it off with a fun little Pumpkin Pie bow. 
And the final touch that Edna added was stamping three of the "Halloween Hello" images onto three tags and then stringing those tag from the DSP banner that she made for the top of her card.  SO STINKIN' CUTE Edna!  Thank you for swapping this card with me........I LOVE IT!
 
So there you have it friends.........The two Halloween cards that were swapped at my September SU Stampers meeting.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple more SW Stamper friends cards with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. love the simplicity of Karen's card with the punch of chevron embossing. edna's card is so clever and "swingy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards.
    Love the flag on Karens. I can never get mine even at the points. And she captured the spider web perfectly.
    Love the 3 little tags. How cute. The panel with the washi tape and bow is really neat.
    Very nicely done on both. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete