Saturday, April 13, 2013

What's the BUZZZZZ?

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My plans for today are to spend the entire day in my studio.  There is much that still needs to be done for next weeks Stamp Camp.......I'm committed to GETTING 'ER DONE!

Here is another Spring Fling Card to share with you........
 
 This card used plenty of product in the new Spring catalog.....Starting with the new Honeycomb embossing folder.
 And then we used the Collage Curios Stamp Set and mounted that image into the center of one of our new Soda Pop Tops. 
 We used the Tea for Two Designers Series Paper and also added a piece of the 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon across the center of our card for a little WOW FACTOR!
I didn't add a sentiment to this card........Figured I could select my sentiment when I was ready to send this card out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  Hope you can stop back tomorrow for more Spring Fling card samples.....I'll be looking for your.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. lovely & simple. smart idea on waiting to add the sentiment based on what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft color pallet! Hopefully the next catalog will offer a matching HEXAGON PUNCH! duh. What were they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! the texture and the colors. Definitely says Spring/Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete