Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Stamp Camp Card #4

Happy Birthday Jenni!
Today is not only Skype Sunday with my granddaughter Hailey.....But it's also my youngest daughter Jenni's birthday.  Happy Birthday Jenni!
 
I have the fourth and final card from last Wednesday's Stamp Camp to share with you today......Let's JUMP right in for that share......

This is one of those cards that comes together SUPER FAST.....and SCREAM FUN!  The technique is a punched out and flipped up style card.  Let me share with you how this card looks as you open it up.....
You begin by adhering DSP to the top panel and inside bottom panel........
You then punch out the upper panel with a 2-1/2" Circle punch.
This creates the opening that your 2-1/2" Not Quite Navy Circle along with two additional circle layers ( 2-3/8" Marina Mist Circle and 1-3/4" Happy Birthday stamped cake image) gets layered on to.
We stamped "Make a Wish" from the "Sweet Essentials" stamp set and created a banner and added that to our top flap.
The card is a perfect Birthday card.....but also would be darling as a Thinking of You or Get Well Card. 
And here's a final recap of all four card projects that we made at my April Stamp Camp. 
 
I'm off to join Hailey for another Skype Sunday today.  We are making Hello Kitty (THANKS Karin) and a fun little banner card using the Spring Sampler in the new Spring Catalog.  I'll be sharing those cards with you tomorrow.....Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. can you share how to do this with me at our next coffee? so cool. we can use our starbuck's cards from lisa (unless you have already given it a go).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could join you and the fabulous Mary Fish for coffee, but alas I live in Houston. I would love the scoring dimensions for this card. It is just adorable and there are so many different occasions for which it could be used. Please share!!!
    Debbie dlriches@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete