Monday, April 15, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Love Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
What a great weekend I had.......Spent time with my girlfriends - chatted with my grandkids and even had time to get outside and get some SUN.   Now it's ALL HANDS ON DECK to finish my packets and prep work for Stamp Camp on Wednesday.  Let's jump right in to today's card share........ 

This beautiful card was created at the Spring Fling I attended and I have to say....It is one of my favorite card from that event. 
We used Whisper White cardstock and it was embossed with Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and the Vintage Wallpaper Folder.  We used lots of dimensional adhesive to stack the two panels together and that helped to create lots of dimension to our card.
We used the Artisan Embellishment Kit to create our focal image on this card.  We used one of the designer tags that comes with this kit and wrapped a piece of the18" scalloped lace trim around our tag. 
We added one of the "Love" designer ticket stubs directly over our lace trim and added one 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim to the bottom portion of our tag.
This card turned out SO PRETTY and I have the perfect couple to send it to.  My daughter and her husband have an anniversary coming up soon.  Know my daughter will love receiving this card from me..
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Fling card......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful enough for the Bride! Just beautiful in these two neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful texture and crisp white look--i love it for bridal! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete