Tuesday, April 23, 2013

InkBig Challenge Card #2

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
I continue today with the challenge that my Upline Lisa Pretto put out to our InkBig group last week.  She has challenged us to not only MAKE CARDS this week......but SEND THOSE CARDS OUT to someone special.  So......I'm up for Lisa's challenge and will be share with you today the Thank-You card I made for a dear customer who placed an on-line order through my Stampin' UP! website.  

This card was made for Lonnie.....who placed a SU order through my website and I wanted to make sure she knew how much I appreciate her business.
My card base is from Pacific Point cardstock and I added a Daffodil Delight Scallop Trim Border piece to the bottom of my sentiment panel.
My sentiment was stamped with Pacific Point ink onto a Whisper White banner flag using the Curly Cute stamp set.  I added a small piece of 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and two Pacific Point flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to my sentiment panel.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out........it's a HAPPY card that will make Lonnie SMILE BIG!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special little Spring card that I will be sending to one of my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator friends........Hope you can swing back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. lonnie will love it. i'm thinking this color combo would be really fun for a teacher or back to school!

    ReplyDelete