Wednesday, April 03, 2013

March FU Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a full run today........And one of the most exciting things on my plate is to meet up with my good friend Mary Fish for coffee at FROGS.  It's been forever since we connected.....Really looking forward to seeing my friend.

So my today will be quick.  I have two of my FU cards for March to share with you.  Let's jump right in with the cards that Kris and Ann created for our shoebox exchange.  First up is the card Kris created......
 Kris created this BOLD and FUN card for our March challenge card.
 She used the Spec-tacular single stamp from SU.......Along with the First Edition DSP from SU!
She also had a sentiment stamp that matched perfectly for this card and created a bold sentiment banner for the bottom right hand corner of her card.  GREAT CARD Kris!
Next up is the card that Ann created........PERFECT Easter Card! 
 LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower that she created and used a darling pink bunny button for the center.  SO STINKIN CUTE ANN!
Ann embossed her stamped Easter Egg and then we mounted it onto layers of So Saffron and Pretty in Pink Ovals.  Such a pretty card Ann!
 
So there you have it.......the first two cards from my March FU (Fabulously Unique) exchange.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the cards that both Debbie and I made for March.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed coffee with you as well. we really do have a wonderful friendship, miss kadie! please tell kris i never thought to cut the stamped image of the glasses the way she did, love it. and i love the embossed egg, too!

    ReplyDelete