Friday, April 12, 2013

Celebrate SAB Style

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Live is getting back to normal in our household.......Jack is recovering.....The weather is starting to warm up and the sun is back out........And I don't feel like I'm meeting myself coming as I'm going. 
 
I have another Spring Fling card to share with you today.......Check out this special card.....
When I saw this card at our Spring Fling......I have to say that I thought it was going to be one of my least favorite.  BUT.......I'm finding the design and the crispness of it to be one that I've recreated several times.

We stamped the phone booth from the SAB Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set onto a panel of Whisper White and we added dimensional adhesive to the back of this panel and attached it to our base card.
Our sentiment was from that same SAB set and we just layered some SAB Sycamore Street DSP and added one of the white brads from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  PERFECT CARD for any occasion!
This is just the PERFECT CARD for any occasion......and is one that I will continue making and just change up the sentiment and/or stamped image.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'm off to join two of my girlfriends for a day up in Mesa.  It will be nice to spend some time with the two of them and enjoy some retail therapy!  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't place that brad for the life of me! thanks for sharing the details. this is a layout you can use over and over. quick and classy!

    ReplyDelete