Thursday, April 25, 2013

InkBig Challenge Card #4

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Day Four in my InkBig MAKE and SEND a card challenge.  Here is the card that I made for my BIGGEST BLOG FAN and FRIEND Patti.......

I used the left over supplies from last Wednesday's Stamp Camp to create this card for Patti...... 
 I wanted to send her a "Congratulations" card for her recent promotion to Stampin' UP! Supervisor!
I ended up writing her a sweet little note on the inside left panel and then tucked a Starbucks gift card into the inside right pocket. 
 I figured she could stop at Starbucks on the way into work some morning.....or treat herself to something yummy and cold as an afternoon treat!
SUPER PROUD of you Patti!  CONGRATS and WAY TO GO on your promotion to SU Supervisor.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I'll be back tomorrow to share a sweet little card that I made and mailed to my dear friend Kris. Hope to see you back here tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You're so Sweet! Guess what? I got this in the Mail today! And I'm online checking out your blog to see the post live (as Feedburner delivers to my mail a day late) and here it is! See and normally I wouldn't have read this post until tomorrow! Well you inspired me to make my own Twist card as this just Rocks! What a girlfriend! Can't wait to catch up with you in Salt Lake!

    ReplyDelete