Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just For You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Stamp Camp today and I'm at a FULL RUN with two camp sessions and some AMAZING and FUN cards to share with my Camp Ladies!  I'll begin sharing those cards with you tomorrow. 

 This fun little card was made at our Spring Fling Event.......and it was a huge hit with all the ladies at our table.
We used the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper for our Framelits Dress Die. 
We used a piece of Lucky Limeade cardstock for a little added something something to our dress.  A single Rhinestone was added along with the thick Vanilla Baker's Twin that came with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  
We cut down the heart paper doily that was in the Artisan Embellishment Kit......And we were able to create a pretty apron for our Calypso Coral dotted dress.  Our sentiment was stamped from the stamp set that comes with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.
Such a lovely little card that will make someone very special to SMILE BIG when they receive it.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing my April Stamp Camp cards with you.......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the apron is so clever and i love the touch of green at the collar!

    ReplyDelete