Friday, April 05, 2013

February SBS 3x3 Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm attending one of my SaddleBrooke Stampers Saturday Fun Shops.......On a Friday!  We are heading down to Real Deals in Tucson to take a card making class and have lunch together.  So my share today is going to be a quick little 3x3 exchange that my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends did for February (man am I ever late posting this one......). 
 
Our 3x3 challenge for February was to create our 3x3 cards using the theme Puppy Love or Love at First Sight or You Are A Cutie.  So.....here's what my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers created.......
First up are the cards that Jude (Top Left)......Carol (Top Right)......Betty (Bottom Left) and Sally (Bottom Right) each created.
And then I have the 3x3's that Ann (Top Left).....Lissa (Top Right).....Andrea (Bottom Left) and Linda (Bottom Right) created.
This next set of 3x3's were made by Cheri (Top Left), Angela (Top Right), Gail (Bottom Left) and Marie (Bottom Right)........
And the last two 3x3's were made by my good friend Kris (Left) and my Puppy Love card (Right).

Fabulous Work Ladies.......LOVED each little 3x3 I received!  I have all of them displayed in my studio in a GIANT GLASS CONTAINER!  Thanks for sharing your amazing work with me ladie.

I'm off to go have some fun at our SaddleBrooke Stampers Fun Shop.......Hope you have a great day and can come back tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 


1 comment:

  1. puppy-licious . . . of course, i'm nutso over the kissing fish!

    ReplyDelete