Wednesday, April 24, 2013

InkBig Challenge Card #3

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I continue today with the challenge that my Upline Lisa Pretto put out to our InkBig group last week.  She has challenged us to not only MAKE CARDS this week......but SEND THOSE CARDS OUT to someone special.  So......I'm up for Lisa's challenge and have a card that I made for my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator friend Mary Fish.  .
This is one of the cards that Hailey and I made this past weekend for our Skype Sunday.  It's a "Think Spring" card and is just PERFECT for my good friend Mary!
I created three banner flags using the Polka Dot Parade DSP..........And added some retired 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon across the top.
My images were stamped from the Spring Sampler set (Spring Catalog)........and I mounted each stamped image onto some coordinating cardstock that was punched out using the new 1-1/4" scallop circle.
Just love how this card turned out.........and couldn't resist sending a special message inside my card letting Mary know how much her friendship means to me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special little congratulations card I sent to my new Stampin' UP! demonstrator friend Patti.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's so cute! I love your Think Spring arrangement on the banner flags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray, i'm the lucky recipient of this one and it's bee-licious! love your posts for lisa's challenge. headed to fiji today and will miss seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete