Thursday, May 24, 2012

SW Stampers May Swap Card Part One

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving -  15 days to go!
Today I have my SouthWest Stampers May Swap exchange to share with you ..... Let's get sharing!
First up is the Make n' Take that Barb had us create.  She used the new stamp set "Bright Blossoms" that will be release June 1st in the new catalog.
We also used the fabric summer smooch buttons and DSP.......Super Fun card to create.  Many Thanks Barb for having us create this fun card.
My next card share is from Linda S.  She used the Perfectly Penned and Mixed Bunch stamp sets for her card creation.  She also used the new Summer Smooches DSP (released June 1st).
I just love how Linda punched out the Blossom Punch twice on the Whisper White card front and the pretty Summer Smooches dotted DSP showed through.....making it look like her flowers were punched out of red dotted DSP.  LOVE THIS CARD Linda!
My next card was made by Edna.  I mentioned to Edna that living in SaddleBrooke.....seems I am always needing a Sympathy card of some type.  I think her card is beautiful!
She used the Love and Sympathy stamp set and added a piece of Pear Pizzazz ribbon and the sentiment was stamped right on the Decorative Label punched image.  Beautiful Card Edna......Just Beautiful.
And my last card share for today was made by Cathy.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!
She used the Love and Laughter stamp set from the Mini catalog ...... which will be carried over into our new catalog.   Love how she turned the cluster of flowers over and stamped the flowers across the bottom portion of her card to create a border.  LOVELY!
Many Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to finish up the rest of the cards that my SW Stamper Demo's shared with me in May ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: