Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Stamp Club 3-D Project

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 17 days to go!
(My day counter got off by 3 days ...... I have corrected the counter and am back on track.  Guess I was trying to RUSH the kids arrival.)
Today I have the 3-D project that my Club Gals made for May - Let's jump right in......
These were done by Stacy Voorhees at our Stampin Connection demonstrators website ...... And I knew the minute I saw them that we would be making these.
We used the Ornament punch and put together between a extra large paperclip.  Here's what the Tempting Turquoise one looked like......
And a Pumpkin Pie (goldie) one.  We used the 5-Petal Flower punch for his tail and the fins were made with the Modern Label punch.
I gave the Club Ladies the option to pick out whatever color they wanted to make their fish ....... and here is what they came up with.
They all turned out ADORABLE.....but look closer at the third fish from the left.  Jan made her fish just a little differently.  She didn't cut off the top portion of the ornament......She left it as it was punched out and it made her fish with PUCKERED UP LIPS!  STINKIN CUTE.....NO?
Just love how this project turned out and many thanks to Stacy and her fabulous post on the Stampin Connection website - You seriously outdid yourself on this project Stacy.
 I'll be back tomorrow to share the two cards we made at our May Stamp Club (last Saturday) - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little fish. Made 2 at my desk as soon as I saw your posting this morning. Thanks for sharing. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm especially fond of anything having to do with fish. cutie patootie hugs, m

    ReplyDelete