Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Ranch Special Project

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends.
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 37 days to go!
Today I have a special Monday Ranch PaperCrafting Project to share with you.  Every Monday, I head up to the Ranch to spend the day with my Ranch GalPals and we PaperCraft the afternoon away.  My Ranch Gals Linda and Cheri were going to show us how to create some FUN PARTY BAGS this past Monday with the help of our scrapbooking supplies and some FUN CREATIVE THINKING.  And create some fun party bags is exactly what we ended up doing........Check out these CUTE LITTLE PARTY BAGS I created............
Linda let us pick out two bags and we were to "GO AT IT" and create a masterpiece.  I made these up with my two granddaughters in mind.
First up is the party bag for Ms Brooke.  I used up some paper that I bought from Michael's and picked two coordinating patterns and created this triple tag party bag.
I stamped a Unity Stamp that had two party chicks on it ..... ended up cutting three of them out and attaching them to each of the tags.
Some colored pencils and stitching completed the look I was going for........ 
 And all that was left to do was add some coordinating ribbon and I was DONE!
The next bag I created was for Ms Hailey.  The color is showing up more rust than pink, reddish and orange - but all the same ....... This little bag turned out ADORABLE!
The coloring was done by Jan and have to say that she did a fabulous job of getting my little chicks all pretty and festive for my granddaughter to enjoy!
LOVE LOVE LOVE how this bag turned out - I seriously love all the ribbons that were added to the handle of her bag.  I'm probably going to rethink keeping the "Happy Birthday" banner on the front of each of these bags ....... and I might replace those banners with "Just Because" and fill these bags with a bunch of goodies for when my granddaughters arrive out here on June 8th.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'm off to spend the morning with my honey.  Have lots of errands to run and the this afternoon my friend Cheri is coming down from the Ranch to get her first SU demo order placed.  HOW FUN!

I'll be back tomorrowto share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can plan to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment