Sunday, May 06, 2012

SaddleBrooke Stampers Challenge Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 33 days to go!
Today I want to share the card I created for my SaddleBrooke Stampers April Challenge Card. 
We were given a vellum saying, a small red tag and a piece of mulberry paper and told to go create.  Here is what I created!
My vellum saying was attached to a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then matted to a Scallop Oval frame.  I added dimensionals to the back of my Oval Frame before attaching it to my card.
The little red tag did not need to be used as a tag on our project - so I used the red tag to punch out a single embossed heart and added that to my oval frame.
I used some paper I had from my stash and created three pok-a-dot panels and spaced those out across the center of my card.
The mulberry paper was used to diecut out two embossed butterflies and those got popped in the upper left hand corner of my card.
The only other thing I did was add two little pieces of taffeta ribbon to the upper right and lower left hand portion of my poka-dot panels.  It added a little something something to my card and then I called this card finished.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'm off to go get my May Stamp Camp cards packaged up ...... I'm hoping to have May Camp done before the end of this weekend - and that will allow me to start on June Camp and hopefully get all those pieces cut up and packaged before the end of the month.  I'm setting my sites pretty high ...... but I'm sure I will get 'er done.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I would love it if your pictures were better. Nothing can be posted on Pinterest the way they are. No color. New camera?

    ReplyDelete